Secure AWS Workloads
The Aporeto Zero Trust Security for microservices, containers, and the cloud is now on the AWS SaaS Marketplace. With this offering, you can take advantage of AWS metered billing and secure your AWS infrastructure on demand, per your scale needs. Metered billing also applies to hybrid workloads that run on your private data center as well AWS.
Key benefits of securing your AWS workload with Aporeto:
- Gain immediate insights into your application dependencies in AWS or hybrid environments. These insights help with maintaining compliance such as PCI DSS or HIPAA;
- Enforce per-workload isolation and segmentation across EC2, ECS, and EKS service as well as hybrid environments;
- Simplify security groups management for dynamic workloads. Aporeto’s unique approach to enforcing zero trust security relies on the concept of application identity that is abstracted from infrastructure constructs such as IP address and port numbers;
- Transparently encrypt communications across all your workloads without any code change.
Ways you can deploy Aporeto to Secure AWS:
- EKS:Aporeto enforcer deploys as a daemon-set in your Kubernetes cluster. We offer a turn-key deployment by allowing you to define your Kubernetes cluster in the Aporeto console that auto-generates the necessary YAML files.
- ECS: Aporeto enforcer deploys as another container on the ECS host. You can automate the instantiation of this enforcer container for every ECS host through the recently announced ECS daemon scheduler capability.
- EC2: The Aporeto enforcer deploys through an RPM or Debian package inside the VM. If your EC2 instance is running a container engine, the enforcer should be instantiated as a container like on an ECS instance described above.
For a quick demonstration of Aporeto functionality on EKS, please watch this video.
Run fast and run secure.